The Stephen James Health Check helps you to ensure that your BMW is fighting fit and as healthy as can be. At Stephen James we take that responsibility very seriously. Our 17 checks, listed below, are exactly what the doctor ordered to keep your BMW healthy.
Part of this essential check are your tyres We will carry out essential checks on your vehicle's tyres to ensure your safe arrival. As well as inspecting the condition of tyres and making sure they have adequate tread depth, we will check that your tyres are properly inflated, taking account of any additional passengers or loads being carried. Without taking these essential precautions, you could face an increased risk of being stranded by the roadside or involved in an accident as a result of a tyre related issue. Please view our Tyres
page for more information on the legal requirements.
Health Check Includes:
Price of Health Check:
- Coolant level and anti-freeze strength
- Condition of coolant hoses
- Condition and adjustment of drive belts
- Condition and security of exhaust system
- Visual condition check of brake pads, discs and brake fluid level
- Condition and security of brake hoses
- Operation and adjustment of handbrake
- Condition of battery using BMW tester
- All internal instruments and controls
- Condition and security of steering and suspension
- Air conditioning effective?
- Adjustment of windscreen washers and washer fluid level
- Condition and security of wiper blades
- Engine oil level
- Clutch fluid level
- Power steering fluid level
- Adjustment of tyre pressures incl. spare
- Operation of all exterior lights
£45 inc. VAT