Discover the benefits of buying an Approved Used BMW below:
Minimum 12 month unlimited mileage warranty.
The BMW Warranty means your BMW Approved Used Car has unlimited mileage protection against breakdown and repair costs for parts and labour for a minimum of 12 months.
We want you to have total confidence in your car, which is why the warranty is backed by BMW, not third party insurers, and even covers the battery and exhaust. The open road is waiting.
The following are not covered by the BMW Approved Used Car Warranty: brake and clutch facings, discs and drums, bulbs (except Xenon), fuses, channels and guides, weather strips and seals, handles, hinges and check straps, trim upholstery and cosmetic finishes, wheels and tyres, wiper blades and arms, glass, auxiliary drive belts, coolant and fuel hoses, the cleaning and adjustment of any component and all service items or items that will require periodic replacement. Corrosion is also not covered by the warranty.
If you have an MOT test carried out within 12 months from the date of your car order (and no more than 30 days before the due MOT date), your BMW MOT cover will ensure there are no unexpected costs for necessary repairs or replacement of specified components.
Excludes Northern Ireland; these cars will be supplied with the remaining unexpired portion of the current MOT. (MOT cover applies only where an MOT is required.)
Full service history.
A used BMW can only become Approved if has been maintained in strict accordance with BMW Servicing recommendations. That's just for starters. We'll also carry out any necessary work before delivery if we find your car has a service due within 4,000 miles or its Service Interval Light system, which intelligently calculates when services are due based on your driving habits, shows less than three lights.
The only exception is where a car has an associated Service Package which reduces the requirement to 1,000 miles or one service light.
Independent vehicle history and mileage check.
Every BMW Approved Used Car undergoes an independent mileage and history check to verify the mileage and ensure that it hasn't been stolen or written off, or is still subject to a finance agreement. A certificate confirming that these checks have been made is supplied with each vehicle.
Please note that if the car's been imported privately, it won't be possible to make these checks prior to its first registration in the UK.
BMW roadside assistance.
From roadside assistance to practical advice, you're covered in the UK and Continental Europe with BMW. We'll be right by your side when you need us, arranging car hire where necessary, and redelivering your car direct to you. Should you encounter any issues when you're abroad with your BMW, our experienced team of multilingual staff are here to help. Full details of the cover are available from your BMW dealer.
Our commitment to you.
We're confident in the quality of our BMW Approved Used Cars. So confident in fact that if we can't resolve a fault that occurs within the first 30 days or 1,000 miles of your ownership (whichever is sooner), you'll be entitled to an exchange, or refund if an appropriate exchange can't be found.
This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
Flexible finance options.
With a selection of financial packages to choose from, purchasing a BMW Approved Used Car is straightforward and affordable. For details of our finance options, and for information on a variety of insurance products, please contact your local dealer.
The BMW Ownership Package
Buy a BMW Approved Used Car and you instantly gain access to a wider world of BMW.
- Service while you wait. Services usually take about an hour, which gives you time to enjoy complimentary refreshments while you wait or take a test drive in a new BMW. Some dealers offer extra facilities including 'early bird servicing', the use of a local gym, business facilities, and even a complimentary round of golf.
- BMW Four Plus. Genuine BMW Parts fitted by factory-trained BMW Approved Technicians are within easier reach, thanks to this comprehensive care programme. It includes comprehensive servicing and parts at all-inclusive, fitted prices and is available at participating authorised BMW Dealers and Workshops.
- Menu pricing. Our dealers use a system of pricing 'menus' to ensure that you receive accurate quotes for work in advance, including all parts and materials.
- BMW Accessories. Choose from a range of items specifically designed for your BMW and make it your own. For more information ask your BMW Dealer for an Accessories Brochure or telephone the BMW Customer Information Service on 0800 325 600.
- BMW Lifestyle. From clothing and accessories to gifts and sporting goods, there's a BMW product for every occasion. For further details, contact your local BMW Dealer, or call 0800 316 7557 for the latest Lifestyle catalogue.