THE FIRST OF ITS KIND.
The New BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo unites the strengths of existing vehicles for which BMW is already world renowned – Saloon, Touring and Sports Activity Vehicle.
This new vehicle is the best of all worlds combined into one striking and stylish BMW. It is an intelligent combination of elegance, interior space and practicality, with a modern exterior design, a luxuriously appointed interior and an impressive standard specification.
Superior levels of interior space for all passengers, an elevated seating position and generous, flexible storage capabilities for maximum practicality combine to make this new vehicle truly the first of its kind.
The new BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo: Elegant and luxurious. The resolutely focused front profile features prominent and distinctive BMW kidney grilles.
- Frameless doors are a BMW first on a five-door car.
- A sweeping, coupé-like roofline cleverly disguises the interior versatility.
- The strong shoulder line and long wheelbase emphasise the car’s powerful presence
- A striking sharknose and modern precision lines contribute to the focused expression.
- The rear design and wide rear track contribute to the athletic nature of this vehicle.
- 18” alloy wheels come as standard (19” on 550i GT).
- Superior levels of interior space for all passengers, with headroom to match the BMW X5 and legroom to match the BMW 7 Series.
- A raised seating position makes for easy entry and exit, and exceptional all-round visibility inspires confidence and a feeling of security at the wheel.
- Fully adjustable and folding rear seats are available in two configurations: a five-seat SE model and a four- seat Executive model, allowing the car to adapt to all individual requirements.
- Dakota leather upholstery and automatic air conditioning with four-zone control are fitted as standard.
The new BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo offers a superior level of practicality.
- A generous luggage capacity of 1,700 litres is comparable to a modern SAV.
- The fully-folding rear seats have adjustable backrests and seat base positions for maximum adaptability.
- An independent partition wall ensures flexibility, and the luggage compartment cover can be easily removed and stowed for additional storage space.
- A dual tailgate allows for a high level of accessibility – everyday items can be loaded via the smaller boot lid, ensuring passengers aren’t exposed to the elements, while the larger tailgate opens up fully for the loading of more sizable items.